Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Monthly Nails/900 post



Julep
12-3-12 Gunta~ Top Right
(Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind.)

Nails Inc.
  12-3-12 241 ~farringdon crackle~ Top Right and Middle 
 (Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind.)

 Revlon 
12-9-12~933 Emerald city~ Top Left

 Sally Hansen crackle overcoat 
12-9-12~270 Cherry Smash~ Top Left
(Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind.)

O.P.I.
 12-17-12~Fiercely Fabulous~ Lower Left
12-21-12~ Silver Crackle-Middle
12-27-12~S-age is Just a Number~ Lower Right~ Christmas Gift From Hubby
12-27-12~Only Gold for Me~ Ring Finger~ Christmas Gift From Hybby

Maybelline 
12-21-12~Crimson 170~Middle

Hello Everyone. It is the last nail recap for 2012 and its also my 900 post. Which this month I try out Julep nail polish for the first time. I loved it. What I love the most was I only need one coat. Thank you Nicole for sending it to me along with the other fun crackle polish. I can't wait to try the purple and blue crackle out. I can't wait to see what I will come up with for 2013. Hubby got me 17 new mini bottle of O.P.I. to play with. Also L gave me a purple and pink wet n wild polish.

I hope you all enjoy my month recap on my nails. I enjoy share it with you.

HAVE A GREAT  SATURDAY  

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful :*


    Wish you a Happy New Year!!!

    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • merry • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . xmas. • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x..........

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 new OPI shades??? NICE! Enjoy and I hope you had a great holiday and your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the emerald nails. :)

    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love red and gold!

    xoxo & Happy New Year!

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute gold nails!
    happy holidays!!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, 900 posts! what a milestone, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute nails you have… oh my :-)

    Congrats dear! 900 posts...You make it look so easy.


    xoxox
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!