Friday, December 21, 2012

RED AND GREEN FRIDAY WORK OUTFIT




REMIX OUTFIT
Red Tank Top From H&M~ Got it in Germany
Khaki Pants From Target~19.99
 Jingle Bell Earrings From The Px
 White Pony O From Walmart
 Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW


Hello Everyone. I went with red and green theme again today. Work a good. I was able to get a lot of work done. 
Thank you all for the get well soon wishes for my mom. I well hoping she will be able to come home for Christmas. Lucky I have a good support group that has been hold me together.


My Tree As of Today. The big gift to the left is a gift to me from hubby.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY.

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!