Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Two Outfits For 2012

REMIX OUTFIT
Saturday, December 29, 2012
 Dark Washed Jeans Christmas Gift From My Mom and Dad
Pink Flamingo Earring From H&M~ When I lived in Germany
Headband From Germany
 Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

Hello All, So I woke up on Saturday to find out that we got more snow over night. That meant is was another ugg wear shoe day. I pair my brown leather uggs up with this plaid shirt. I was calling this my country girl meet glamor chick. I was making my co-worker laugh. Manger M goes Amy you are to silly.    



  SEMI-REMIX OUTFIT
Sunday December 30, 2012
ORSAY Black Sweater From ORSAY its a German Clothes Store~ I got it when I lived in Germany 
Boot Cut Jeans Christmas Gift From My Parnet
Pink Plaid Scarf Christmas Gift From Scribble
Glitter Hair Tie Christmas Gift  Camille of I am Never Naked
 Light Pink Headband From A Store in Germany
Pink Earring From H&M(Got them when I lived in Germany)
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

Work was super crazy today. That I ended up work 9 hours. After work I got take out and watch footloss with my hubby. Today is a semi-remix outfit due to my jeans are new. Also the hair tie I'm wearing Camille Of
I am Never Naked made it for me. She sent me a total of 5 of them. All different colors. Thanks again Camille. I so love them. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT SATURDAY. 
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf! I like it ^^

    XoXo and happy new years eve!!

    http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfits! your hair looks beautiful :)
    Happy New Year :)
    xxx Marina
    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love that scarf!thank you for every time you've stopped by my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!