Friday, December 14, 2012

Pink and Teal Friday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
White Lace Cami From Old Navy-2.70
Black Gap Skinny Pants Christmas Gift From Oma or Parents
Colorful Betsey Johnson Star Scarf Birthday Gift From Hubby(27)
 Pink Watch From Meijer~12.00
Star Earring From Alloy ~Super Old
Pink Headband From Target~1.00
 Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby

My heart ago out to everyone in CT. I have a good friend who lives a mile away from the school. I'm sending my love and prayer to all.

Today Christmas Item is the Christmas Cards I got. This was as of 12-12-12. There are 12 cards.
 
 HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY EVERYONE.

11 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!